Making the choice to go back to school online can be a convenient way, but there's still quite a deal of work involved, and it's not always right for everyone.
How do you know whether you might benefit from online learning?
- Are you disciplined and self-motivated?
- Are you comfortable navigating the Internet and using e-mail?
- Don't have the time to commute to classes?
- Are you able to learn and retain information from reading as equally as I can from listening to students talk in class?
- Will you ask your teacher for guidance if needed?
- Is the topic you want to study offered online?
- Would you like your learning experience to focus on you rather than the instructor's lectures?
- Are you interested in some of the potential advantages of online learning?
If you agreed with more than half of the statements above, then online learning might be a great option for you to further your education.
Take the next step...
Ed4Career offers over 700 online courses in 4 distinct areas of online education: 1) Career Training, 2) Personal Enrichment, 3) Professional Development, and 4) Health and Human Service Training. Find out more, contact us here!
By: Angela Caban