As military families, we are always preparing for something. Deployment, training, moving... you name it!
As I sit here this morning thinking about the very short time we have left of summer, my mind wonders and thinks about what will await us this new school year. How will we prepare for this new school year?
Whether you are a military spouse like me sending her kid off into the world or are preparing to go back to school yourself, or maybe both... positive thinking should be something that strives to be number one on our minds.
Here is a small list of positive thoughts I not only say to myself, but to my children. In this new school year, make positivity your motto!
- It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters. ~ Epictetus
- “You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.” ~Stephen King
- No one is perfect – that’s why pencils have erasers. ~ Anonymous
- You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are. ~ Max Lucado
- Keep your head high and your smile wide. It helps when things get tough.
By: Angela Caban