What is the Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) program?
The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts Program (MyCAA), is part of the Department of Defense’s (DoD) Spouse Education and Career Opportunities (SECO) program. It is intended to assist Military Spouses with career development and employment assistance.
MyCAA helps military spouses pursue licenses, certificates, certifications or Associate’s degrees essential for gainful employment in high demand, high growth Portable Career Fields and Occupations.
In our FREE eBook we will answer your questions:
- Who is eligible for MyCAA?
- What does MyCAA pay for?
- How does a military spouse create a MyCAA Account?
- How will MyCAA eligibility be verified?
- When can a spouse apply for MyCAA Financial Assistance?
- What are the MyCAA Facts?
- What exactly is portable career training?
- Are there any MyCAA Portable Career Resources?
Fill out this simple form for our FREE eBook, "MyCAA Benefits: What are they and how can I use them?"
Learn more about your MyCAA Scholarship to help you get started!
You must provide a valid email address to receive the eBook.